Peel Off Nail Polish Klee Kids

SKU: KKN9001
Available in store: Check availability

Available in store

Close
$9.99
Add to cart
We are currently offering in store pick up at our Sherwood and Portland stores. Check availability for each store above. Items that are in stock at your desired pick up location are usually ready the same day!
In stock
  • Details
  • Most nail polish smells toxic because of the fumes released by alcohol, solvents and other scary chemicals. Klee Kids Water-Based Nail Polish contains none of those scary chemicals. Best of all, the polish can be peeled off without nail polish remover after use. So long, stinky pinkies! Colors are assorted.

    Age 3 and up

Follow us @mudpuddlestoys